Wade Adams Contracting are pleased to announce the award by RTA of two new fast track Contracts planned to enhance traffic movement along Al Khail Road. By introducing service roads and braided bridges the intention is to streamline the flow of vehicles resulting in improved traffic efficiency and smoother travel experiences for commuters.
The scope of the two Contracts consists of improvement works on Al Khail Road in five separate locations:
1. Al Quoz 1 Area – towards Abu Dhabi between Al Meydan Road and Al Waha Street.
2. Al Quoz 2 Area – towards Sharjah between Latifah Bint Hamdan Street and Al Meydan Road.
3. Jumeirah Village Circle Area – towards Sharjah between Al Khamila Street and Hessa Street.
4. Zaabeel Area – towards Abu Dhabi between Oud Metha Road and the Financial Center Street.
5. Meydan Area – towards Sharjah between Al Meydan Road and Ras al Khor Road.
The typical scope of work for each location includes the introduction of a braided bridge and street lighting as well as the relocation of the affected services such as water, electricity, irrigation, drainage and communication lines.