A joint venture consisting of Hilalco and Wade Adams Contracting have pleasure in announcing the award by Aldar of a new Contract to design, construct and deliver the infrastructure, marine and streetscape works at Saadiyat Island Lagoons District.
The scope of works includes:
1. Design and Build Enabling Works – Ground investigation, ground improvement, bulk grading and demolition works.
2. Construction of Main Boulevard, Link Road and Junction 6 – Full infrastructure, future tapping points and streetscape works.
3. Construction of Mainland – Marine Edge – Natural slopes and rock revetment works.
4. Construction of Mangrove Islands and Palace Plots – Marine Edges – Rock revetment, quay walls and diaphragm wall works.
5. Construction of External Connections – Storm water pump stations and outfalls, and Power substation related works.
6. Cluster 7B, 9 and 10, Mangrove Islands and Palace Plots – Infrastructure (design and build) and streetscape (design only).